Friday, March 28, 2014
0
I'm currently sat in the board games area after a long but productive day at Rezzed, enjoying a spot of people watching, digesting all of the games and developer sessions I've seen at EGX Rezzed today. 

The Leftfield Collection in particular has some amazing games. If you're going this weekend, it's definitely worth a look. My personal favourite is forma.8, a particularly beautiful game that's coming to all platforms bar Xbox one. 

You should also check out Team 17's new game Flockers. It reminds of all the best things about Lemmings, a particular childhood favourite of mine.

The general vibe I get from the conference is a great feeling of comradely and embracing the enjoyment of video games. 

Speaking of new games, if you haven't heard already, I'm working on a new game of my own, which 'll be showing at Rezzed after hours if anyone is interested (if so, just grab me at the bar!)

It's Space Fleet, a turn based strategy game, coming soon to iPad. For more on that you can check out http://Ralabaloza.co.uk

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to finish my text adventure for the BBC Micro...


Here's some more images from the show floor.




0 comments:

Post a Comment